Sunday, November 25, 2012

Holidays at the Cabot Mill Antique Mall

We stopped by the Cabot Mill Antique Mall  in Brunswick, Maine, to see how the dealers had decorated for the holidays.



This Santa greeted us at the entrance to the mall. He sports a vintage red wagon instead of a sleigh. But where are his reindeer?



Uh oh!  If their fate was anything like this guy's, I don't even want to know!



Santa seemed to be the theme around the vendor booths.



And how could I resist another Christmas pin for my collection?



My favorites were the vintage glass ornaments...



And the old runner sleigh.  Oh how I remember screaming down the hill on one of these!



A unique collection of handmade ornaments displayed on an antique coat rack made for an interesting reflective photo.




This elegant cut-glass punch bowl made me thirsty for a cup of egg nog.



And I guess I'm not the only one in the mood for some holiday eats!



As usual, we spent almost two hours strolling through the displays.  There are over 160 of them in this 16,000 square foot mill space. It's amazing!



 
And if someone on your Christmas list loves antiques and collectibles, stop by the Cabot Mill Antique Mall during the month of December and take advantage of savings up to 25%. All the dealers are in the holiday spirit!

 
 
But you'd better hurry!  Time is ticking away and Christmas will be here before you know it!  Happy holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment